Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quest: The Path [Lvl 43] [Solo]

This quest is a continuation from An Unmarked Shield.

Teryn Valso looks confused, "Who are you?"

Teryn Valso inspects you. "Have we... met before?"

Teryn Valso peers at you with black eyes. "I do not know who you are, but I know that you are in possession of a shield of great power. It appears to have been unused for many years."

"Go to the fountain here in Haven's edge and speak the words, "I am evil incarnate" to awaken the shield."

Quest Objective:

-Travel to the fountain in Havens Edge
-Speak the words " I am evil incarnate" at the fountain to choose your path.
-Return to Teryn Valso

After speaking with Teryn, take a short trek to the ruined fountain of Havens Edge and speak the words in /say "I am evil incarnate". Return to Teryn for the next episode. -Kazander

"I see that you have chosen. A long road, full of trials and tribulations, stands before you."

"If you wish to empower the shield, there is much more that needs to be done."

No comments: