Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quest: A Vile Cipher [Lvl 43] [Solo]

This quest is initiated by speaking with Chelsa Garno in the chunk of Plains of Anguish(-29, 27)located at (-64626, 69132, 35924)), in Havens Edge. You must have completed the quest A Vile Tome to be offered this quest.

Chelsa Garno says, In order to translate this tome, I'll need the proper cipher. It must be in the posession of those who regularly use the tomes, so if I were you, I would start with the Cartheon Wizards. Kill them until you find a cipher and then bring it back to me.

Quest Objective: Obtain a Cartheon Cipher

Chelsa Garno says, "Amazing! Now I'll be able to translate the tome."

Chelsa Garno says, " But... this doesn't make any sense. This tome is dated almost 50 years ago. This text is incomplete, and does not reveal how they came here... How could they have arrived 50 years ago? Lord Talfyn has only been gone for... actually, I don't know how long he has been gone. It can't have been more than a year or two, right?

Reward: 12s

The cipher is found from the exact same undead you found the tome on. Just whittle away at some more Cartheon Wizards and you'll be done in no time. -Kazander

No comments: