Saturday, July 26, 2008

Quest: A Vile Tome [Lvl 42] [Small Group]

This quest is initiated by speaking with Chelsa Garno in the chunk of Plains of Anguish(-29, 27)located at (-64626, 69132, 35924)), in Havens Edge.

Chelsa Garno says, "Ever since Talfyn left, all manner of fiends have set up camp in the vicinity of Haven's Edge. I'm trying to find out what has attracted these brutes to our peaceful community, but I'll need some help.

"I've heard that the Cartheon wizards sometimes use totems in their vile rituals, maybe if I can get my hands on one, I'll be able to determine what happened here."

Quest Objective:

-Obtain the Cartheon Tome
-Return to Chelsa Garno

Chelsa Garno looks pleased, "Thank you so much, Kazander."

Chelsa Garno says, "I suppose I should have anticipated this. This tome is written in a code, one that I cannot crack without the proper cipher."

Reward: 12s

Opens the quest: A Vile Cipher

Easy kill and retrieve, these drop off of the Cartheon Wizards in the Cartheon Encampment.

No comments: