Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quest: Investigating the Brotherhood [Lvl 42][Solo]

This quest is initiated by speaking with Miranda Gallow in the chunk of Plains of Anguish(-29, 27)located at -61460, 70754, 35589, in Havens Edge.

Miranda Gallow says, "There's something strange going on at the old ramparts. A lot of armed men have been gathering there, but for what reason I do not know. I went to ask and they started shouting things about "undead scum", but I'm not undead! Maybe you can go check it out for me."

Quest Objective: Inspect the ramparts to the east and return to Miranda Gallow.

The ramparts can indeed be found to the east. Just follow the dirt road out of town, when you see the fork in the road, continue to head east. You will see a small fort at the end called Divine Grasp. You get the update by getting near by not necessarily close to it at /loc: (75961, 31022, 45338). Afterwards, return to Miranda for your reward. -Kazander

Miranda Gallow says, "I don't know why these men are so cruel, but it is clear that they are a threat to our peaceful town."

"Very well, it can't be helped! My sister and I will just have to commission a force to fight against these brutes."

Reward: 12s

Concurrent Quests: Crusaders of the Brotherhood, Paladins of the Brotherhood, Priests of the Brotherhood, The Killing Word, Bishops of the Brotherhood

No comments: